Breaking news : Ragnick identifies four key players he will sign to make United a big team after he was given 100 million for signings .

 





Breaking news : Ragnick identifies four key players he will sign to make United a big team after he was given 100 million for signing

“That’s my brother, man!” says Lasme. “I’m so proud of him, and so excited for him. I hope for only the best for him with Liverpool and in England.”


Lasme and Konate have known each other since 2014, when they became team-mates at Sochaux’s academy. It was there, near the Swiss border, that they forged a friendship which has lasted, even as their respective careers have gone in different directions.


“We would do everything together,” Lasme says. “We roomed together, we would watch football, play PlayStation, ping pong, cards, everything.


“Ibou came from Paris and I came from Montauban, which is a long way from Sochaux, and so I suppose it was natural that we connected. Sometimes it is not easy when your family is so far away, but he was there for me and I was there for him, you know? We became big friends in that time.”


Konate had arrived in Sochaux as a midfielder, but would switch to centre-back at Under-17 level thanks to the foresight of coach Eric Hely.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOALLL!!! Lukaku nets his first champions league goal with a super header